Please Make Sure To Bring The Following With You To Closing

A Government Issued Photo I.D. Such As:

Your Driver's License or State Issued I.D. Card

Certified Funds Payable to A-1 Abstract & Settlement Services LLC
    (Unless Instructed Otherwise - Please Call If You Are Unsure)
Your proof of Home Owner's Insurance (Binder or Declarations Page)
     Certain Lenders May Require An Actual Policy With The Binder And
     Declarations Page - Please Call If Your Are Unsure Which You Will Need.

Your Most Recent Pay Stub (If Required By Lender)